If you ever have a Vegan round for a junk food bash in the UK and want to serve them something that actually tastes nice without a load of complex cooking and stuff, try this:
- Vegan chicken burgers from Holland & Barrett.
- Vegan cheese slices from Holland & Barrett (or anywhere you can find them).
- Sainsburys hash browns (A lot of the other makes don’t seem to be certified vegan).
- Nandos Peri Peri chip sprinkle you can get this from Sainsburys as well.
- A Jar of Doritos hot or mild salsa.
Cook the chicken burgers and hash browns (sprinkle the hash browns with the Peri Peri)
Just before the burgers are done, put the cheese slices on them to melt a bit (you will find the vegan cheese is fairly naff at melting)
Then simply stack the sandwich in the order: burger,cheese, Doritos salsa with hash browns on top.