Model(s): Ebay Tiny Wolds “Round Urban Rubble Resin Bases”
- Base coat with Chaos Black
- Dry brush only the top with Corvus Black
- Without cleaning the brush, dry brush the top with Mechanicus Standard Grey
- Again without cleaning the brush, dry brush the top with Dawnstone
- Then do your road lines, White with pro acryl: Bold titanium White , or Yellow with pro acryl: Bold titanium White and then a layer or 2 of Iyanden Yellow
Paint Time: 15 mins per base
Notes: This kind of dry brushing is easier to do by starting the brush movement lightly back and forth THEN bring the model up to be in contact with the brush, if you are naff with straight lines like me then I recommend using thin strips of FrogTape to outline your area to paint.